The Best Coats for Shorter Guys
Yes there is an appropriate coat wardrobe, and having those coats fit properly, is just as essential.
There are 12 months in a year, 4 seasons, and a variety of weather patterns, so having the right coat for the right reason, makes your going outdoors easy and comfortable.
Here are five must have coats.
- Winter wool Car Coat. If you are going out for a nice dinner, to a party, or even fashionably to work, this coat will keep you warm and looking great. The length is long enough to wear over a sport jacket, and short enough to make it easy getting in and out of a car.
- Winter Parka. This is your go to casual coat for colder days. Gong on errands, walking the dog, walks in the park, and even going to work for a cool/casual look. With hood or without, don’t forget to add a fashionable scarf to top off your personal look.
- Winter Over Coat. This classic will take you anywhere nice, in style. Typically comes to your knee (gives extra warmth), and great for over a suit or sport jacket. If you want to impress the crowd when going to an event, this coat will do the trick. Again, add a great scarf to enhance your look.
- Top Coat. This is the perfect transition coat. It comes with a zip in lining, and is made a very good quality technical fabric, to block the wind and rain. Summer, spring, fall or a warmer winter day, this is another basic coat, that you can’t be without.
- Wind Breaker. Wind breakers come in spring and fall weights, and will be your best friend during the in-between seasons, when you need a bit of coverage. Wind breakers tend to be a shorter length, which adds to it’s sporty and more casual look.
Having the right coat for the right reason/season is very import, and making sure it is the right fit, is equally as important.
If a guy is shorter and the sleeve and proportion of the coat is off, it totally ruins the fashion appearance of the coat, as well as your image. Without sounding typical, looking good, makes one feel good … feeling good and confident in your clothing, is ultimately so import, and a proper fit will ensure this. Don’t settle for second best.
At ROBBIE BROWN, the fashion store for men up to 5’8”, all the coats mentioned above, are carried in upscale and fashionable fabrics, and obviously in shorter sizes! https://robbiebrown.ca/
Prepare to look amazing,
Robbie Brown is a retail entrepreneur and fashion innovator. He is currently building a retail concept called, ROBBIE BROWN, clothing for men up to 5’8” (a fashionable and better quality store for shorter men, in Toronto).